Senior Backend Developer Distributed Ledger Technology (d/f/m)*
Start date: 01.05.2021 | Job: Permanent, full-time | Place: Frankfurt am Main or Remote
We are Cashlink
We are Cashlink – a financial technology company offering one of the leading software solutions for asset tokenization. Our clients benefit from all building blocks, services and licenses needed to issue tokenized securities and manage decentralized security registries.
The presence of a high number of intermediaries like banks and custodians leads to high transaction costs on the capital market. We use Distributed Ledger Technology to provide a global capital market 2.0 that works for everyone without intermediaries. We’re on this mission to create a more open access to capital and therefore more thriving ideas coming to life.
Help us to extend the core Distributed Ledger Technology components of our software-as-a-service product that makes the transfer of assets and capital as easy as sending a text message.
We’re excited to get to know you!
You will …
- design, develop and take ownership for safety-critical Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) on-chain application components (e.g. smart contracts)
- design, develop and take ownership for internal and external abstractions and APIs to interact with DLTs and on-chain application components (e.g. Ethereum, Stellar)
- review product concepts and provide feedback regarding DLT aspects
- advise the development and product team on DLT protocols and smart contracts
- support the coordination of external security audits for DLT-related software components
- support in design and implementation of security-critical internal APIs
We’re looking for someone who has …
- 5+ years of experience in an Software Engineering role
- extensive practical experiences with Python backend web engineering (e.g. Django, Flask, Django REST framework), API-Design and multi-service architectures
- knowledge and experiences with DLT protocols (for example, Ethereum, Stellar, NEAR, EOS, Hyperledger) and associated programming tools such as Solidity
- specific knowledge in application security (e.g. OWASP Top 10)
- basic knowledge of cryptography (hashing, elliptic curves, ECDSA)
- speaks English fluently; C1-Level German is a plus
- a “Security mindset”
We’re offering …
- the possibility to work remotely or in our quiet office in Frankfurt a.M. (skyline view included)
- to choose your own equipment that you need to feel comfortable
- a place in a diverse team of experts with a lot of practical knowledge of digital securities and tokenization
- training and coaching opportunities
- pionier spirit, exciting tasks and flexible working hours
How we work
We are a group of people thriving to create something extraordinary expanding our horizons every day. We are on the constant search for new challenges.
We’re excited to get to know you! For now, all we need is a short CV (1-2 pages) to help us get back to you shortly.