Frontend Tech Lead (d/f/m)*
Start date: 01.07.2021 | Job: Permanent, full-time | Place: Frankfurt am Main or Remote
We are Cashlink
We are Cashlink – a financial technology company offering one of the leading software solutions for asset tokenization. Our clients benefit from all building blocks, services and licenses needed to issue tokenized securities and manage decentralized security registries.
The presence of a high number of intermediaries like banks and custodians leads to high transaction costs on the capital market. We use Distributed Ledger Technology to provide a global capital market 2.0 that works for everyone without intermediaries. We’re on this mission to create a more open access to capital and therefore more thriving ideas coming to life.
Help us to deliver intuitive and easy-to-use frontends for our software-as-a-service product that makes the transfer of assets and capital as easy as sending a text message.
We’re excited to get to know you!
You will …
- implement complex requirements in the our platform frontends
- adapt and extend of the existing architecture in the frontend in close collaboration with the architecture lead
- create technical concepts for the implementation of new features and support in product discovery
- perform code reviews and help the team with pair programming sessions and mentoring of other developers
We’re looking for someone who has …
- has skills in frontend development with React and TypeScript
- experience in the role of tech lead and in the architecture of front-end systems
- knowledge and experience in using REST APIs as the basis of a frontend application and with automated frontend testing
- speaks English fluently; C1-Level German is a plus
We’re offering …
- the possibility to work remotely or in our quiet office in Frankfurt a.M. (skyline view included)
- to choose your own equipment that you need to feel comfortable
- a place in a diverse team of experts with a lot of practical knowledge of digital securities and tokenization
- training and coaching opportunities
- pioneer spirit, exciting tasks and flexible working hours
How we work
We are a group of people thriving to create something extraordinary expanding our horizons every day. We are on the constant search for new challenges.
We’re excited to get to know you! For now, all we need is a short CV (1-2 pages) to help us get back to you shortly.