Product manager tokenized securities platform (d/f/m)*
Start date: 01.05.2021 | Job: Permanent, full-time | Place: Frankfurt am Main or Remote
We are Cashlink
We are Cashlink – a financial technology company offering one of the leading software solutions for asset tokenization. Our clients benefit from all building blocks, services and licenses needed to issue tokenized securities and manage decentralized security registries.
The presence of a high number of intermediaries like banks and custodians leads to high transaction costs on the capital market. We use Distributed Ledger Technology to provide a global capital market 2.0 that works for everyone without intermediaries. We’re on this mission to create a more open access to capital and therefore more thriving ideas coming to life.
Help us to shape the product strategy of our software-as-a-service product that makes the transfer of assets and capital as easy as sending a text message.
We’re excited to get to know you!
You will …
- manage the lifecycle of new features from discovery to validation and implementation phases
- create product concepts by combining and aggregating data and information from users, business stakeholders and the development team
- split product concepts into meaningful user stories, manage and prioritize them in the backlog
- define a roadmap that helps the company in achieving its product goals in alignment with the organization’s key results and objectives
- evaluate market and customer insights to identify new potential product enhancements
- manage the quality assurance process to ensure that we deliver high quality products
- communicate and explain the roadmap as well as specific product enhancements to all internal and external stakeholders
- create customer-oriented product documentation to explain functionality and reduce customer support questions
- identify partners who can improve the product offering, manage and decide on the integration of projects resulting from these collaborations
- onboard new customers to the software in coordination with the project manager from the business team
We’re looking for someone who has …
- 2+ years of experience in a product management role, experience in the startup industry is a plus
- knowledge in project and product management methodology (e.g. SCRUM, Design Thinking, Rapid Prototyping, OKRs)
- good experience in design and mockup tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD
- experience in analyzing data sets with tools such as R, SQL
- experience in working with external stakeholders, industry knowledge in banking or crowd financing is a plus
- fluent language skills in German and English
We’re offering …
- the possibility to work remotely or in our quiet office in Frankfurt a.M. (skyline view included)
- to choose your own equipment that you need to feel comfortable
- a place in a diverse team of experts with a lot of practical knowledge of digital securities and tokenization
- training and coaching opportunities
- pionier spirit, exciting tasks and flexible working hours
How we work
We are a group of people thriving to create something extraordinary expanding our horizons every day. We are on the constant search for new challenges.
We’re excited to get to know you! For now, all we need is a short CV (1-2 pages) to help us get back to you shortly.