Senior Security Engineer (d/f/m)*
Start date: 01.07.2021 | Job: Permanent, full-time | Place: Frankfurt am Main or Remote
We are Cashlink
We are Cashlink – a financial technology company offering one of the leading software solutions for asset tokenization. Our clients benefit from all building blocks, services and licenses needed to issue tokenized securities and manage decentralized security registries.
The presence of a high number of intermediaries like banks and custodians leads to high transaction costs on the capital market. We use Distributed Ledger Technology to provide a global capital market 2.0 that works for everyone without intermediaries. We’re on this mission to create a more open access to capital and therefore more thriving ideas coming to life.
Help us to provide a secure infrastructure of our software-as-a-service product that makes the transfer of assets and capital as easy as sending a text message.
We’re excited to get to know you!
You will …
- take ownership for all security-related aspects of our infrastructure that we use for internal as well as external software services
- review product concepts and provide feedback from an IT security perspective
- advise the development and product team on IT security issues
- conduct internal and coordinate external security audits
We’re looking for someone who has …
- 5+ years of experience in a security engineering role
- extensive practical experience with and knowledge in the area of network security and application security (e.g. OWASP Top 10)
- experience with and knowledge of Python and Postgres databases
- knowledge or experiences with Linux-based production environments, Ansible, Ubuntu, TLS and Threat Modeling is a plus
- speaks English fluently; C1-Level German is a plus
- a “Security mindset”
We’re offering …
- the possibility to work remotely or in our quiet office in Frankfurt a.M. (skyline view included)
- to choose your own equipment that you need to feel comfortable
- a place in a diverse team of experts with a lot of practical knowledge of digital securities and tokenization
- training and coaching opportunities
- pionier spirit, exciting tasks and flexible working hours
How we work
We are a group of people thriving to create something extraordinary expanding our horizons every day. We are on the constant search for new challenges.
We’re excited to get to know you! For now, all we need is a short CV (1-2 pages) to help us get back to you shortly.