Senior Frontend Developer (d/f/m)*
We are Cashlink
We are Cashlink – a financial technology company offering one of the leading software solutions for asset tokenization. Our clients benefit from all building blocks, services and licenses needed to issue tokenized securities and manage decentralized security registries.
The presence of a high number of intermediaries like banks and custodians leads to high transaction costs on the capital market. We use Distributed Ledger Technology to provide a global capital market 2.0 that works for everyone without intermediaries. We’re on this mission to create a more open access to capital and therefore more thriving ideas coming to life.
Help us to deliver intuitive and easy-to-use frontends for our software-as-a-service product that makes the transfer of assets and capital as easy as sending a text message.
We’re excited to get to know you!
You will …
- Design and develop frontend part of user stories
- Test the developed user stories making sure that they fulfill all acceptance criteria
- Document of self-developed functionality coming from user stories
- Extend the existing architecture in the frontend
- Focus on Simple UI design
- Conduct code reviews for frontend pull requests
- Conduct pair programming sessions with other developers
- Look for and suggesting improvements with regard to processes and product features
We’re looking for someone who has …
- 5 years of work experience
- Experience in front-end development with React, React Hooks and Redux
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with REST APIs as the basis of a frontend application and with automated frontend testing
- Speaks English fluently; C1-Level German is a plus
- Experience working with automated front-end testing (bonus)
- Experience in the architecture of front-end systems (bonus)
We’re offering …
- the possibility to work remotely (based in Germany) or in our quiet office in Frankfurt a.M. (skyline view included)
- to choose your own equipment that you need to feel comfortable
- a place in a diverse team of experts with a lot of practical knowledge of digital securities and tokenization
- training and coaching opportunities
- pioneer spirit, exciting tasks and flexible working hours
How we work
We are a group of people thriving to create something extraordinary expanding our horizons every day. We are on the constant search for new challenges.
We’re excited to get to know you! For now, all we need is a short CV (1-2 pages) to help us get back to you shortly.