Senior HR Partner / Head of Recruiting (d/f/m)*
We are Cashlink
We are Cashlink – a financial technology company offering one of the leading software solutions for asset tokenization. Our clients benefit from all building blocks, services and licenses needed to issue tokenized securities and manage decentralized security registries.
The presence of a high number of intermediaries like banks and custodians leads to high transaction costs on the capital market. We use Distributed Ledger Technology to provide a global capital market 2.0 that works for everyone without intermediaries. We’re on this mission to create a more open access to capital and therefore more thriving ideas coming to life.
Help us build and manage the HR department and find new talents for Cashlink.
We’re excited to get to know you!
You will …
- Design and own the complete recruitment process and be the contact person for internal and external stakeholders
- Set up and own the HR department incl. implementation of required tools and systems
- Develop our HR policies and concepts further
- Be responsible for and support management around talent acquisition and management
We’re looking for someone who has …
- Several years of experience in the areas of recruitment, talent management in a (Fin)Tech start-up
- Experience in setting up an HR department – meaning ideally you have done this before in the start-up space
- Experience in working with many different stakeholders
- Is business fluent in German and English
- Is interested in new trends and technologies
We’re offering …
- The possibility to work remotely (based in Germany) or in our quiet office in Frankfurt a.M. (skyline view included)
- To choose your own equipment that you need to feel comfortable
- A place in a diverse team of experts with a lot of practical knowledge of digital securities and tokenization
- Training and coaching opportunities
- Pioneer spirit, exciting tasks and flexible working hours
How we work
We are a group of people thriving to create something extraordinary expanding our horizons every day. We are on the constant search for new challenges.
We’re excited to get to know you! For now, all we need is a short CV (1-2 pages) to help us get back to you shortly.