We are CashlinkWe are Cashlink – a financial technology company offering one of the leading software solutions for asset tokenization. Our clients benefit from all building blocks, services and licenses needed to run an investment platform for tokenized securities. The presence of a high number of intermediaries like banks and custodians leads to high transaction costs on the traditional capital market. We use Distributed Ledger Technology to provide access to a global capital market 2.0 that works for everyone without intermediaries. We’re on this mission to create a more open access to capital and therefore more thriving ideas coming to life. Help us to shape the user experience of our products that enable businesses to offer tokenized investment products to their customers. We’re excited to get to know you!
You will …
- create research plans and formulate research questions in collaboration with other UX specialists, product managers, and engineers
- analyze user behavior via qualitative and quantitative research methods e.g. usability studies, interviews, diary studies, surveys, and more
- recruiting participants for user interviews as well as usability tests
- perform continuous heuristic evaluation of prototypes as well as productive user interfaces
- create artifacts that help the team get a good understanding of the customers and users before and during the service delivery (e.g. personas and customer journey maps)
- communicate and share insights to help shape long-term product strategy.
- document research findings in research reports
We’re looking for someone who …
- has a strong understanding of and experience in conducting a variety of mixed-method research with a clear rationale during each product cycle
- can distill actionable insights from a vast amount of research findings and drive the understanding of customer behavior to a diverse group of stakeholders
- has project management skills related to planning, prioritizing tasks and communicating with stakeholders
- is German-speaking on a full professional working proficiency level and is fluent in English
- has 3 years+ experience in the role of UX research working with cross-functional product teams (Engineering, Product management, User Research)
We’re offering …
- the possibility to work remotely or in our quiet office in Frankfurt a.M. (skyline view included)
- to choose your own equipment that you need to feel comfortable
- a place in a diverse team of experts with a lot of practical knowledge of digital securities and tokenization
- training and coaching opportunities
- pionier spirit, exciting tasks and flexible working hours
How we work
We are a group of people thriving to create something extraordinary expanding our horizons every day. We are on the constant search for new challenges.